We are located on…
Stingray Beach Inn is located at Maafushi Island, an inhabited island in South Male’ Atoll. The island is easily accessible from the airport or from Male’ either by a speedboat or ferryboat. While travel by ferryboat takes 1.5 hours to reach the hotel, travel by speedboat takes only 30 minutes.
Our representatives at the airport would assist you in arranging the transport. You would be able to enjoy the tranquil scenery of multiples of beautiful islands with its crystal clear lagoon and white sandy beaches on your way to Stingray Beach Inn in Maafushi Island.
Airport Transfer and arriving in Stingray Beach Inn
Upon your arrival at Male’ International Airport, you will be met by our representatives at the Arrival Hall. Please provide us with your flight details including time of arrival and departure to make necessary arrangements for receiving you at the airport.
Our representatives will assist you in arranging the transportation from the airport to the hotel. Transportation is available by ferryboat or a speedboat. Guests are required to pay the speed boat transportation charges directly to the hotel upon arrival to the hotel.
Travel by speedboat will take only 35 minutes to reach the hotel from the airport, and costs USD 185 per trip. Shared speedboat transfer services are also provided by the hotel for a surcharge of USD 40 per person for minimum of 5 persons group. Speedboat transfers are available at anytime and guests are required to make requests for a speedboat prior to their time of arrival.
Taking the ferry to Stingray Beach Inn
Travel by ferryboat takes 1.5 hours and costs only USD 2 per person. Ferryboat is available from Male’ and leaves Male’ at 3:00 p.m. daily. Return ferry from Maafushi leaves at 7:30 a.m. daily. There are no ferry services on Friday.
- All tourists, including yourself, coming to the Maldives will arrive at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
- Catch the airport ferry to Male’ (the capital of Maldives) from the Airport. Ferries depart every 5 minutes to Male’. The short trip to the capital lasts only five minutes.
- Once you arrive to Male’ take a taxi to go Villingili Ferry Terminal.
- The schedule ferry to Maafushi is just next to Villingili Ferry Terminal.
- You trip to Maafushi island will last 1.5 hours with a beautiful scenary of chains of islands and surrounding coral reefs. Enjoy the ride.
- Our staff will welcome you upon your arrival at the Maafushi Jetty where you will be escorted to Stingray Beach Inn.
Note : Those who do the booking online, our airport representative will meet and greet to at Male’ international airport and will escort you to Stingray Beach Inn.